Topher believes that if you build things right they will serve you better. He believes in finding solutions. And he believes in making sure technology is always as accessible as possible.
Topher works hard to do all the geeky stuff so that our clients don’t have to. Coding things well and making sure things “just work” should be a given. Chris goes beyond this by understanding the implications of the solutions he creates. Our clients and our staff will always have powerful tools at their fingertips and they will always appear simple.
Topher doesn’t necessarily fit the likely profile of a web developer and tech guy. When he’s not writing code, Chris plays in highly competitive soccer leagues, gets incredible tattoos, travels to beaches on both coasts, and takes care of two incredibly cool dogs.
Topher is BOI #6.
- 2011 – Web-developer, Blue Ocean Ideas
- 2010 – Web-developer, Ironclad Media Alliance
- 2009-2010 – IT Help desk Analyst, EDS/HP
- 2008-2009 – Sales Associate, Vans, Inc.
- 2009 B.S. Criminal Justice, Old Dominion University
- Minors: Information Technology and Sociology
- Myers Briggs: ESFJ
- DISC: C
- Stengths Finder: Precise, logical, analytical, detail-oriented, and careful
- Hobbies: Soccer, soccer, soccer, snowboarding, traveling . . . oh yea, and soccer!
- Family: Kevin (dad), Christie (mom), Jason, Ben (brothers) Briana (sister)