Greg believes in achieving clarity. In every organization, expectations, outcomes, people, leadership, emotions, and systems all require clarity to succeed.
Greg works with CEOs, COOs, and CMOs to assist in solving the problems that stand in the way of an organization’s thriving. This first means having a clear definition of success. Greg’s natural ability to ask great questions, his intuition, and his years of diverse experiences allow him to see a clear picture of the future and set the path to get there.
Greg is married to Elise Rittler, MS, LGPC, a therapist in Towson. They have four children: Caleb, Josh, Riley, and Seth.
When not working, Greg loves spending time with his family, riding his bikes, playing ultimate, and running. He’s slightly insane when it comes to competing. In 2013 Greg is competing in the National Ultra Endurance Mountain Bike Racing Series, the Ironman Lake Placid, and the American UltraCross Championship Series, he’ll throw a marathon or two in just for fun.
Greg is BOI #2 (Brody is #1 of course). Greg was here from the beginning.
- 2008 – Present Principal, Blue Ocean Ideas
- 1998 – 2010 Principal, Kanon Group
- 1998 – 2002 CFO & Director of Finance, Glenwood Senior Living
- 1993 – 1998 Controller, Erickson Retirement Communities
- 1994 – B.S., Accounting, University of Baltimore
- 2007 – Certified in the Harrison Assessment
- 2007 – Certified in the DISC Assessment
- 2007 – Certified Emyth Mastery Impact Graduate
- 1995 – Certified Public Accountant
- Myers Briggs: INTJ
- DISC: D
- Enneagram: 8 with a 7 wing
- StengthsFinder: Command, Connectedness, Activator, Communication, Restorative
- Hobbies: Elise (his beautiful wife), spending time with his kids, cycling, snowboarding, swimming, running, Ultimate
- Family: Elise (wife), Caleb (20), Josh (17), Riley(14), and Seth (11)