Brian believes that stories worth telling deserve to be seen. No matter the medium, orchestrating the visuals is what Brian does best.
Working in video production, graphic design, and motion graphics, Brian is Blue Ocean Ideas’ swiss army knife. He understands that communicating effectively takes on different shapes, forms, colors, textures, spaces, lines, and timing. Brian approaches these different creative disciplines with an eye for integrating them to maximize client benefit. This attitude is apparent through Brian’s addiction to learning. Whether it’s textbooks, magazines, blogs, forums, or conversations, Brian is always searching for how to take his skills to the next level.
It’s not surprising that when Brian heads home he’ll turn on a movie to see how the story was told. When he not studying something, Brian can be seen following the Orioles, capturing the world on film, or slumming it in front of his favorite TV shows.
Brian is BOI #8.
- Aug. 2011- May. 2012 – Graphics Lab Assistant / Tutor, Lynchburg College
- Jan. 2011 – May 2011 – Design / Video Intern, Cutaway Clothing
- May 2010 – Aug. 2010 – Bonner Fellow, Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting
- Aug. 2009 – May 2011 – Americorp / Bonner Leader, Lynchburg College
- May 2009 – Aug. 2009 – Summer Intern (Brussels Belgium), Christian Associates International
- 2012 B.A., Communication Studies – Electronic Media, Lynchburg College Minor in Graphic Design
- 2010 – 2012 – Head of Media Management for Serve Greater Baltimore
- 2012 – Academic Award for Electronic Media Communication
- 2008-2012 – Dean’s List & Honor Roll at Lynchburg College
- 2010 – Ring Scholarship for Community Service, Lynchburg College
- Hobbies: illustration, photography, animation, Orioles baseball
- Family: Alissa (wife), Dan (dad) Gwen (mom) Andrew (brother)