about Anna Grace
Anna Grace believes in the power of design. People can be moved by the careful combination of words and images working together, and Anna Grace works to create these beautiful combinations and interfaces.
Anna Grace designs logos, websites, email campaigns, brochures, magazines, posters, and just about anything else. There’s one goal: make it beautiful. Beauty, however, requires many other attributes, including careful depictions of strategic messages and intentional consideration of a user’s experience.
When not using Adobe’s Creative Suite, Anna Grace is taking photos of clients through her photography business or hanging with her husband Kevin. She’s nearly always with people, caring for them, serving them, and then asking to take their photo. She’s also a Coppermine Crossfit ninja, and loves every minute of the daily WOD.
Anna Grace is BOI #5.
- Jan. 2012 – Current – Owner of Anna Grace Photography & Design
- Dec. 2010 – Feb. 2011 – Part-Time Graphic Designer, Waldinger Creative
- May. 2010 – Aug. 2010 – Creative Intern, Siquis Ltd.
- Aug. 2009 – Dec. 2010 – Marketing Assistant, James Madison University Recreation Center
- May. 2009 – Aug. 2009 – Creative Intern, gkv Communications
- 2010 B.F.A., Fine Arts – Graphic Design, James Madison University
- 2010 B.A., Media Arts and Design – Corporate Communications, James Madison University
- 2006-2010 – Dean’s List & Honor Roll at James Madison University
- Myers Briggs: ENFJ
- DISC: I
- StrengthFinder: Strategic, Communication, Belief, Relator, Responsibility
- Hobbies: watching TV shows, photography, crossfit, hanging out with Kevin, serving with Araminta Freedom Initiative, running, reading, cooking, traveling, spending time with family & friends
- Family: Kevin (husband), Ben (dad) Laura (mom) Austin & Luke (brothers) Erin (sister), Kristy (sister-in-law)